Tuesday 23 September 2008

Sasparilla Guerilla

When I was a child, I used to sit on the edge of my bed and bounce,
looking at the buildings across the street shaking as I pretended a
giant was walking down the road. It made me feel as small as one of
these blue sasparilla eaters that I used to collect in their rubber
form.
Dopamine was overflowing my brain, when dwelling in between the
brackets of imagination that feature less and less in the chapters of
my adult life.
It's probably the lack of ad hoc conditions.

But soon, the spiky hedgehog of reality would burst my colourful
bubble of freedom.

Snip! go the scissors of time.



(I cheated: I used rubber instead of rub.)

Your words: complete, cascade, stimulating, tame, across, kangourou,
daisy, alphabet, symptome, celebration.

No comments: